spring

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where Are you Spring,,,,

As I set here on this cold and snowy night, all I can seem to think about is Spring. In our house we are ready for some fun in the sun such as baseball games, BBQ with friends, weekends at the lake house and last but not least Golf! We have been getting ready for the golf season all winter long. I was able to snag some very cute golf shoes for less then $40.00 at Dicks Sporting goods and Jared was kind enough to purchase me a new Nike golf bag that just happens to match! I am so bad at golf that the only way I feel ready for the new season is to have nice new things!! Hey a girl has got to look good!

Last weekend we headed out to AJ's Pizza for some lunch with James, Sheila, Jesse, Madison and her BF Colin. We had a wonderful lunch and AJ's was better Saturday then our previous visit. After lunch we headed out to the game! KSU played great and we had a wonderful time. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Love them!

Jared will be graduating from KSU in May so we have been busy planning a graduation party! He will be working at Wamego Country Club post graduation.

I have been so bad about Blogging and was that girl who just looked at others and did not take the time to update my own. I have promised myself that I would be better about blogging..

Upcoming Events
Spring Break-Lake of the Ozarks
Jared's Graduation

Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers