spring

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

29 weeks and Counting....

Yesterday Jared and I started our 4 week long birthing class! It is going to very interesting and informative. Week 3 Jared will get to try on an empathy belly and yes I will be taking a picture.. If only it would give him heartburn and press on his bladder. I have never had heartburn in my life until this pregnancy. Tums are now my best friend but that is okay because they provide calcium.

Baby Sutherland is the size of a butternut squash. Our baby is as big as a butternut squash, weight wise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)


We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I have now started going every two weeks and then in October it will move to every week! We are getting excited for our little guy to arrive. Not much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers