spring

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Human Ecology Graduation...

I did it! I am officially a alum from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics  and a Secondary Major in Gerontology, next step to to set for my boards and become and RD, LD... So exciting!

After graduation everyone who attended went to our house for some sandwiches and dessert. It was so amazing to see all the people who have helped me through all the schooling and to see how proud they were of me. I have an amazing family! I opened cards and presents which was so much fun. Even people who could not attend sent cards to congratulate me which was really kind of them!

Next step in my life... I am currently job searching and searching.. I have faith in God that he will bring the right job to me when the time is right. Until then I will be studying for the RD Exam which I be able to take sometime this summer.. Not a chance that I am going to tell anyone what day it will be on...Well, Jared will have to know so that he can keep me calm! :) Then in a few years after Jared has a job and we are settled into a house I will go back and get my Masters.




I am at a very exciting time in my life and I am truly blessed to have the most amazing family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers