Baby Sutherland is the size of an ear of corn. Our baby has caught up with an ear of corn in size and gained about 1/4 pound since last week. Jared joked that when they told us we was weighing in at 1 lb that he only had 9 more pounds to go. This did not make me laugh at all. My mother's only concern was he wouldn't fit in the diapers she purchased.. Guess labor and delivery is not a concern to them.
- 12 Weeks and Counting.....
- Baby Sutherland.. Update :)
- 27 weeks and only 13 more weeks to go!
- Baby Sutherland's Room
- Approximately 98 More Days!
- Wonderful Weekend at the Lake
- 25 weeks and Growing
- And We have a Name...
- 24 weeks down and only 16 weeks to go!
- 23 weeks: Baby is the size of a large mango. Our ...
- The slow progress of Baby Sutherland's Room....
- ▼ August (11)