We have been very busy this summer and only spent weekdays at our home in June. So the month of July we spent a lot of time cleaning out our extra bedroom to make room for our little boy!
First picture is his room all filled with the junk we need to take to Goodwill or thrown in the trash!
He now has a Bed!!!
And Barkley likes it!
The room is finally clean and ready for more baby items!
I have a feeling that we will spend many nights rocking. The rocking chair is very near and dear to my heart. My great-grandmother Annie gave it to my dad, it was the first rocking chair she purchased at an auction. We still have to find a side table but Barkley's closet will work for now! :)
Starting to get some of the fun items!
- 12 Weeks and Counting.....
- Baby Sutherland.. Update :)
- 27 weeks and only 13 more weeks to go!
- Baby Sutherland's Room
- Approximately 98 More Days!
- Wonderful Weekend at the Lake
- 25 weeks and Growing
- And We have a Name...
- 24 weeks down and only 16 weeks to go!
- 23 weeks: Baby is the size of a large mango. Our ...
- The slow progress of Baby Sutherland's Room....
- ▼ August (11)