How our baby's growing
Head to heels, our baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, we would now be able to discern its color and texture. If the old wives tale holds true, our baby boy will have a full head of hair. Heartburn comes on even after drinking a glass of water! At least tums provide extra calcium, which I am sure I am short on that! :)
- 12 Weeks and Counting.....
- Baby Sutherland.. Update :)
- 27 weeks and only 13 more weeks to go!
- Baby Sutherland's Room
- Approximately 98 More Days!
- Wonderful Weekend at the Lake
- 25 weeks and Growing
- And We have a Name...
- 24 weeks down and only 16 weeks to go!
- 23 weeks: Baby is the size of a large mango. Our ...
- The slow progress of Baby Sutherland's Room....
- ▼ August (11)